Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Am I the 103th Dalamation?

December 28th, 2016-

Okay so welcome everybody to my very own blog, it may be short lived or maybe not so short lived.....but at least for the rest of the year I will be blogging about my adventures on my mini vacation!!

My family took a short vacation for a few days so they left me with my newly found friends, Scout, Liberty, Justice, and FREEDOM! And Benji and even Monty.....First let me tell you about Scout and Liberty- they are American Foxhound mixes (Pam their human companion likes to leave off the mix part there because of the history of that breed) anyway- they are really welcoming and friendly hounds. Then there's Justice, she's a GSD or German Shepherd who I can literally bark into a corner (in fact I did just that last night!) Then there is my new girlfriend, FREEDOM who is a shepherd/ lab mix, (formerly known as Sierra)...... Benji (a lab/ catahoola mix) lives next door with Monty (who used to be my famillies dog until they had no choice to find him a new home, my family still loves him and you know I love him to even though he has a thing for puppies.....Hey maybe in a year or more we can be great running buddies- ya never know!!

Ok, so I loved coming in the yard and running around with Freedom for hours- oh it was late so we ended up coming inside and running around as well.....

Pam thinks I am the odd one from the 103rd Dalmation movie- in the movie, because in the last movie one of the dalmations was born without any spots- he was named Oddball....could I be his offspring? Can I be the next Dalmation movie star? Maybe Pam will write the next 101 Dalmation movie with me as the next STAR......Pam wants to make me a STAR!!

Maybe a mix of the movie 101 Dalmatians and the Secret Life of Pets....I can see it now.......


Ok, so let's get to my adventure......

It all began when my human Mom dropped me off for a few days to be with my fellow canine friends, and oh yeah that crazy dog girl named Pam...she's not so bad, she just likes to put the canines in the world (no all animals first).......

Freedom and I took off after one another chasing each other in the yard.....I have to admit chasing  Freedom throughout the yard in the dark, I don't remember my Mom leaving- I keep looking for her but she is no where to be found.  Pam keeps assuring me that she'll be back with my sisters in a few days- or as she laughs next year!!  Next year- nooooo........

Freedom told me she'll help me find my family as she told me people leave and don't come back.....Now this is really where my story starts.......or rather my adventure........So when Pam went for a walk, we tricked her and ran free to start our search......So the next few days, I will continue to tell you my adventure as I look for my family, check back and see what happens next.......It's really a tale to tell!! Oh yeah, Pam was tailing us the whole way but because we're dogs and she's only human we're always four paws ahead of her two feet!! She can't catch us- haha!! Stupid humans!!

Until tomorrow.......

Enjoy your day,
The 103rd Dalmation Hound Mix!!
Spotty signing off for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment